What is therapy?
Counselling and psychotherapy provides an ongoing opportunity to explore your thoughts and feelings, face-to-face and confidentially, with an experienced therapist who will listen and think with you as you work through your difficulties.
The therapist is not there to give advice or make decisions for you, but to help you find and overcome the stumbling blocks that keep you from living a more satisfying life.
Therapy is a safe place to reflect on how you respond to life events and how you relate to yourself and others.
Whether you want to discuss past experiences, concerns about the future, or issues with the way you are living right now, therapy is a route to greater self-awareness and reaching your potential.
Who can therapy help?
People come to therapy for a variety of reasons. Usually there is an emotional issue or situation that cannot easily be resolved without help.
You may seek counselling because you are:
• Feeling anxious and unable to
cope or concentrate
• Feeling empty, sad or depressed
• Lacking feelings of self worth and
• Having difficulty making or
• Frequently feel lonely and isolated
• Have frequent mood swings
• Have difficulty in coming to terms
with losses such as bereavement,
divorce or loss of a job
• Have obsessional behaviour including addiction
• You feel you would be rejected
if those around you 'knew you'
• Are suffering from trauma or abuse,
whether past or present
• Feeling there is no meaning in life
• Seeking greater self-knowledge and
wish to develop your potential
07768 762 123
Or click here to email me.
My rates are:
£45 per session (50 min) for individuals.
£60 per session (60 min) for couples.